Our Herd..

Monday, January 19, 2009

Taking it all down.
















The holidays are so much fun that I decided to leave my decorations up extra long this year. Just kidding, I actually didn't get them down till January 13 because after getting back from Utah and with Cecilia, I haven't been able to catch up very quickly. So, Steven was supposed to be helping, which he absolutely just watched football and tv, I got it all down. And even took pictures to show the organized mess and my little helper, who only broke 6 pretty glass bulbs, at different times, in different rooms and was really sorry each time it happened.. Love ya, Pres, you try really hard..

2 comments:

Kacey Mehan said...

I love the pictures of Steve holding Cecilia. He's cute with babies. And I can see you have enough help with Pres.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Wow you have too much Christmas stuff I would just leave it up all year