Preslee just said that it sucks having a baby sister and she wants it to go back to how it was.. The reason why, "Cuz, i just liked how it always was. It sucks that I have to throw away the diapers since I am the sister. I only liked having a brother cuz he doesn't have diapers. And her will tear up my stuff and make messes when she gets older." I am sure you can tell from the pictures that is how she really feels.
Anyways, this post is actually about the last two days that I have been baking a great mass quantity of food. This is how it went, feed, diaper change (and yes I made Preslee throw it away each time), burp, nap. Then hurry and do all I can while she sleeps. Here are a few snap shots.
2 comments:
I love the bumbo chair shots I think all of Rylee's pictures were taken in the bumbo.
Ha ha ha.
I can hear Preslee saying that.
Very cute pictures, we love watching them all grow!
Post a Comment