I love beading bracelets for my girls, binki holders, and cute stuff. Well, today we didn't have school so we headed to the mall for movies!! Last night Brandon had two friends spend the night and joined up with our regular crowd for lunch at Red Robin and then to see Mall Cop. Well, we swung into Claire's and got Cecilia's ears pierced. And they look stinkin cute.. Brandon took a picture and sent it to Steven, he was really mad. He thought that the purple marker they use to guide the earrings with was blood, so he thought i had tortured our baby. Silly man, they aren't swollen, red or anything. She cried for thirty seconds if even that. Tomorrow is shots, I dread that. But, only because Preslee doesn't know she is getting them too. She wants to go to kindergarten next year and we have to get them done sooner or later. I hate doing shots, but I would rather get the shots than have my kid get a disease or something. They have immunizations for a reason!!
Fall Break + Halloween Fun
3 years ago
2 comments:
Ohmigosh! Cecilia is so cute! I can't look at the pictures of her smiling without smiling too.
Who is that chubby baby with pretties in her ears.She looks way to happy.
Post a Comment