Our Herd..

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Robinson's
















This summer, on Steven's birthday, his Best Bud Brandon Robinson was killed in an accident. We went back and were there for a week during the time of his funeral and we were able to see his family during that time. I haven't written about this because it has been very emotional and hard for us, Steven has known Brandon most his life and they have been so close always, and I've known him since we moved to Utah 17 years ago. Steven and I started dating right after Brandon and Jen did, we all got engaged and married within days of each other. They had Carson six months before Preslee was born and they had the twins six months before Cecilia was born. Brandon and Jen are amazing people, we love them dearly and have so many memories with them. They have always been such good friends to us, we were able to see them each time we came back to Utah. But, we have never been able to stop missing them and the time we spent together when we lived there. No one will ever take their places. We are so blessed to have them, we love them and we are grateful for them. We were able to see Jen and the kids this trip back. She is such a wonderful Mom, what an amazing job she is doing.. Like always! Carson just turned 5 and the twins are now 8 months old.. We love Jen and we are looking forward to her coming here to see us soon. We got to see Brandon's headstone, it is so beautiful. It is perfect, is it heartbreaking and it is so devastating. I am proud of Jen, she is amazing. I wish I were close and could be there with her, instead I just bug her with phone calls and text messages. But I miss her and love her and worry about her all the time, every day. We would give anything to go back and have stayed in Vernal and had these last four years with Brandon and Jen.

2 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Wow that is so sad. I bawled when you sent me those pictures.

Kacey Mehan said...

Sooooooo sad.......