Our good friends, Mandon and Kelly, just had a baby on the 20th. Cecilia seemed HUGE, even though she is only three pounds bigger. So sad how fast they grow up.
Wow, Cecilia looks so big compared to a newborn baby. Grace saw her picture and said, "I thought Kristen just had a baby, but she's big." She keeps getting cuter too!
The Lamb Family...
We are crazy, yes, but we love each other, have tons of fun together and spend as much time as we can with each other.. Now when our kids are old enough to have a say in this, we will update on that too!! I will try and keep this updated and fun..
1 comment:
Wow, Cecilia looks so big compared to a newborn baby. Grace saw her picture and said, "I thought Kristen just had a baby, but she's big." She keeps getting cuter too!
Post a Comment