Our Herd..

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

In the rest of my spare time..

Preslee's favorite clip
Cecilia with a new clip













I love beading, my girls have tons of bracelets. I send them to my neices, when my friends have baby girls I make sure they get some. I just like beading. So, I had this brilliant idea to sell them. That hasn't happened, and Steven reminds me of it very often. I have made over two hundred bracelets, all different sizes, colors and styles. I just keep them in little bags on my not so well organized bead table and use them as gifts. I also am putting a picture of Cecilia's binki holder, it is really cute...

4 comments:

Kacey Mehan said...

Wow- you have been busy! I especially like the pacifier clip. Beautiful!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Crazy crafting lady. Have you come up with the male version of the binki holder.

Jenny Griffin said...

This looks like fun, we love making necklaces... I can't wait to have a cute little girl and have a reason to make all of this! (But not for a long while)

Anonymous said...

That binkie is cute. If I get a baby I'm going to have you make one and pay you for it. You should make those and sell it at the hospitals. You would make money from all those seattle hospitals.