Today I hurried and took my girls for pictures. I didn't take Brandon, he had spring pictures at school yesterday and baseball are right around the corner. So this was from the girls..
This one makes me laugh, a big smile from a happy baby and a little drama from my Preslee!!
Cecilia has the cutest smiles! And Preslee looks beautiful as always. Although not very happy in that one picture. I LOVED that little sundress. I remember when Rachel wore it. Thanks for posting these. I really can't get enough pictures of your cute baby.
Wow, love the cakes! I'm just not patient enough to do that. They look great.
I was laughing at Preslee's dramatic experience while you were out and she had no fun. Cecilia is getting so big, Katie and I wish we could snatch her away.
The Lamb Family...
We are crazy, yes, but we love each other, have tons of fun together and spend as much time as we can with each other.. Now when our kids are old enough to have a say in this, we will update on that too!! I will try and keep this updated and fun..
4 comments:
Cecilia has the cutest smiles! And Preslee looks beautiful as always. Although not very happy in that one picture. I LOVED that little sundress. I remember when Rachel wore it. Thanks for posting these. I really can't get enough pictures of your cute baby.
What was wrong with Preslee? The drama makes me laugh.
:) These are such adorable pictures. We're coming back to steal them right now.
Wow, love the cakes! I'm just not patient enough to do that. They look great.
I was laughing at Preslee's dramatic experience while you were out and she had no fun. Cecilia is getting so big, Katie and I wish we could snatch her away.
Post a Comment