Our Herd..

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brandon


Brandon is a little dork. He will NOT let me take his picture at all. He is really stubborn and determined not to let me click any on him. But too bad for him, he has a baseball tournament this weekend and I will be able to take as many as I want without his knowledge! So next week I will do some Brandon posts and summarize his successes!! Let's just hope he has some good weather and we don't sit in the rain for three games or more.

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Brandon you used to let me take your picutres all them time and would smile so cute do all little boys get cranky when they grow up?

Lori said...

He sure is a handsome dork! I still love him.

Kacey Mehan said...

That boy reminds me of when I was little. When I got my taken, I would scream, cry and kick.