The other day I was changing Cecilia's diaper and heard a lot of laughing from the kitchen. When I dressed her and went to investigate this is what I found..
Milee in the sink with dish soap bubbles on her. Preslee laughing and puppy drinking water as fast as possible. My dish scrubber was the means of cleaning and my kitchen sink the tub. Instead of getting mad, I pulled a Kacey and grabbed my camera. I thought it was pretty cute by the time I got done clicking, then I had puddles of water to clean up, real shampoo to wash her with, and a sink to bleach out, a dish scrubber to throw away and replace. But, in the end it was a good thing she had a good bath; later in the day she disappeared and was found sound asleep in the babys clean laundry under her bassinett.
4 comments:
Rylee would love to help give the puppy a bath, but she would probably be in the sink.
Ha ha ha. We miss you guys! We must meet Milee!
You still haven't answered my question....are you on drugs?
How funny! One of those moments where you don't know whether to laugh or blow your top. You WILL laugh about it one day. Hahaha!
Post a Comment