Several people have asked how our sweet Cilia did. She was an angel, and everyone there loved her. They have an extremely minimal amount of babies there, so everyone from business men to the housekeepers, waiters and tourguides, all came over talked to her, congratulated us on a new baby,
and gushed "Bella Bambino, Bella Bella Bella.."
4 comments:
She sure is beautiful! I'm glad you had a great time in Rome, take us with next time. :)
Kristen, I really NEED to hold your baby. Mine is getting too big and just wants to run away. He thinks it's a fun game. Cecilia is still so little and cute. I wish I could come kidnap her for a day.
What a precious angel! She makes my heart melt, too.
Hi Kristen Its misty (Jessen) Taylor, i stumbled on to your blog and had to say hi. Your kids are so cute,
Post a Comment