our tiny baby is growing too fast. many firsts keep happening, her first belly laughing was this last weekend, and so was her first bowl of rice mushy cereal, not to mention the cute hat and leg warmers.. Steven fed her the cereal and we all watched and laughed. She took a few times to catch on, but then she loved it.. Today she had rice with stage 1 pears and loved that, so did Preslee.
Fall Break + Halloween Fun
3 years ago
2 comments:
Oh my! Baby leg warmers! Those are the darn cutest things I've ever seen! And that's coming from someone who's worn a lot of leg warmers in her day (back in the 80's).
I was just trying to describe leg warmers to Grace a couple days ago when she asked me what my favorite styles were when I was her age. I loved leg warmers! It's fun to see them come back again. They look especially cute on Cecilia. I liked Steve's attire too.
Post a Comment