Our Herd..

Friday, February 6, 2009

Just at home..


This is my bestest helper EVER. He takes out the trash, gathers the laundry, sorts the laundry, unloads the dishwasher, and takes care of his animals. What an amazing boy.. And this is his almighty hurricanes practice uniform for baseball. His first tournament is one month away. He will do great again this year..
Just another cute shot of Cecilia, she grows and changes so quickly. I am sad how fast it is flying by. But she is the best baby, so were Brandon and Preslee. Gosh, I just think my kids are the greatest little people..



The other night Steven got home from work and pulled a game out and was playing with the kids, Cecilia thought she knew exactly what was going on and just loved watching. With a little help from Dad, Preslee is catching on real quick. They just looked so cute that I had to snap a picture.

2 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

That baby not know how to play games.

Kacey Mehan said...

How is it possible that your baby just keeps getting cuter? She is an absolute doll. Tell Brandon I love his uniform. It looks really cool. I wish we could see him play baseball. I bet he's good.