Preslee is such a girly girl and has been begging to have a tea party for a very long time. I finally gave in, the girls came for lunch and dress up. They had tons of fun, didn't eat much food but loved the desserts and screamed and ran around the house like the crazy kids they are.. We will have to do it again. My favorite comment of the day was from Gabby. Someone asked me for a napkin and I explained they were right by their plates, the red cloth ones. Gabby replied "Oh, that means this is a nice restuarant!" in her sweet cheery voice. She made my day...
Fall Break + Halloween Fun
3 years ago
4 comments:
We want to come eat at your nice restaurant.
I loved your nice restaurant. I wish we could have been there. My girls would have LOVED it. You are such a fun mom. I need to do more fun things like that.
Rachel says, "Tea party! Fun!"
Nate is hoping there will be a tea party when we come and visit. :)
Post a Comment