This is a shout out to my sister Lori on her birthday, today she is 28!! WHHOOOTWHOOO... Hope your day is amazing, hopefully your kids deep cleaned every square inch of your house, garage, and yard.. Then I hope Rich took you out to a wonderful peaceful dinner and spoiled you with diamonds, furniture, painted baseboards, clean dishes and dessert...
And Happy Birthday to Katie, my niece.. I hope you got lots and lots of presents full of all your favorite things.. I also hope you got a horse.. Right? I hope you got to eat your favorite food and then really yummy cake and ice cream.
Love you guys and have a very happy birthday.
Fall Break + Halloween Fun
3 years ago
1 comment:
So sweet.... I had a very exciting day. I gave a morning training session on visiting teaching - absolutely thrilling! Then I came home and took a two hour nap. I woke up in time for Richard to leave at 4:00 so he could put on a youth fireside and dance. Sitting here alone trying to remember if I have any chocolate hidden in the house! :-)
Post a Comment