Our Herd..

Monday, May 4, 2009

lost camera




Here you go, Lyn, this is Cecilia and i typing our newest blog entry. Our camera is lost, so once i find it or make brandon find his his camera, or i make steven buy a new one, which we need badly anyways. I will just tell you what is happening. Cecilia is sitting up all the time, she is growing so stinkin fast. Then she gets into her swim, want to crawl position and has starting lifting her front up off the ground. She is such a happy and sweet little baby, we are so glad she is in our family. Even though it is a challenge to type and hold her at the same time. Preslee is getting ready for her dance recital, not happily but it will be here soon. Brandon is doing awesome in baseball, they won their first game and we have two weeks of rain predicted so we may have some time off. Our trip to Cancun got cancelled, so sad, but I think Steven and I are going to go somewhere together anyways, or we will all go and do something. Who knows, our ideas are ever changing. We are getting some landscaping done, and that is exciting, i guess. But, I am headed to Montana this weekend to see Brielle and I am so excited and looking forward to some time with her. It has been almost a year since we were together so I am so happy to have this chance to go there.


these pics are a few weeks old and from my phone, so poor quality..

No comments: