This last weekend I was very blessed to go spend some time with Brielle. I drove to Missoula on Friday and got there really late. Saturday we went to the mall walked around, got our toe nails done and hung out. That was Beckys birthday so we celebrated, after a wonderful Young womens dinner, at their house with cake and ice cream.. Sunday we spent at church and hanging out, we also watched a movie and laid on the couch.. On Monday I got to stay in town long enough to watch Brielle compete in her track meet, she does the triple jump, long jump and 100M. She is the one winning in the races!! I had an amazing time with her, she is such a beautiful and fun person. I look forward to going back and seeing her soon or having her come here. Brielle is wonderful and i hope you all get to see her and spend some time with her, she is almost 14. WHERE HAS TIME GONE??
Fall Break + Halloween Fun
3 years ago
1 comment:
Holy shizzle!! She looks JUST like you!
Post a Comment