Our Herd..

Sunday, April 5, 2009

OceanShores, WA
















We have lived in Washington for over four years now and never been to the coast. Last minute we decided to run over for a few days. We enjoyed the beautiful ocean, although Thursday was really cold, swimming in the pool at the hotel, flying kites on the beach, gathering seashells and sand dollars and rocks, walking in boots in the water, bowling (I actually won a game, the first in my life and Brandon won the other) and watching the sunset on the Pacific Ocean.. It was a great get away and we enjoyed each other very much.

4 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Cold snowy Utah would have been fun too. Next year we are meeting at Disney Land for spring break who is in?

klamb said...

I am in for sure.. Kids and crazy moms, sounds like a good time to me.

Anonymous said...

You would love going more north up towards Forks. I can't remember where Matt took me 3 yrs ago but I do remember going past Forks. I'm happy you had a great time. I love the coast. The pictures are so cute.

Garrett-n-Misty said...

I am Jelouse I would love to go to the beach, your family is so cute, and i love the puppy in the sink, the things we do for our kids