skip to main |
skip to sidebar
GONNA HAVE A LAMB BABY!!!
We are so excited to welcome a new baby to our family. We aren't sure exactly when our baby is due, but we are planning on sometime in November. Brandon is for sure we are going to have a baby boy, and wants to name it Blake. Preslee says we are having a girl and a boy!!!! I am just totally looking forward to being done with being sick, and being totally tired. Baby Jacelynn, Rylee and sweet little Isaac are a lot of the reason that the baby hunger got me. When we go to Utah in May hopefully we can find out what we are having (if Lynly can sneak us into the ultrasound room!! ) We have our first apt. on the 22nd, and we should get a definite due date then so I will keep this up to date...
2 comments:
Glad to see ya pick up the blog thing I am totally addicted. We are very excited about the baby. But we still aren't ready for one.
Ok...you have to post stuff so people will want to keep coming back to your blog? Now you know why I don't have one. Posting a blog once a year would be all I could do. :-)
Post a Comment