You know, Lynly, this is all your fault. I think I may have started some of the myspace for you, but this one is entirely you!!! I love the pictures of Rylee, she is so stinkin cute. I wish I could see her again really soon.
We are all such followers we all get sucked into all these different ways to basically showcase our cute little kids and something for us to communicate with each other because we actually like each other and enjoy keeping in touch funny huh
The Lamb Family...
We are crazy, yes, but we love each other, have tons of fun together and spend as much time as we can with each other.. Now when our kids are old enough to have a say in this, we will update on that too!! I will try and keep this updated and fun..
2 comments:
We are all such followers we all get sucked into all these different ways to basically showcase our cute little kids and something for us to communicate with each other because we actually like each other and enjoy keeping in touch funny huh
Ok so you have had this thing for several weeks where are the pictures man you are killing me. Did you convert Kacey to blog.
Post a Comment