Our Herd..

Thursday, May 20, 2010

STEVEN...

Steven was recognized as District of the Year and these are the numbers from last year to this years.. Whoot whooo, Honey, good job! I think you are amazing...
Gerry, Steven and Ranger with his hardware from AmFam. Way to go!! Steven and his baby boy! Dinner and a baby..


Steven and his agents that qualified and went to Sydney, Australia in March this year. They were the top district in the company for the 5th trip in a row, also the most points per agent! We have the BEST team ever. I missed the trip, I missed hanging out with everyone but I stayed home with our three week old baby and Steven and his Dad went and had a great time!





We moved here 5 years ago, it has flown by. Steven has really worked hard, to say the least, and I am so proud of all he has done with his District. He has 20 agents, who are all amazing people. We have spent a lot of time with them and their families over the years and we love them very much. Someone is always having a baby, (and not just us) getting a new home, celebrating birthdays, celebrating championships, enjoying an amfam trip, and setting new records in their offices. I can't believe how much fun we have with everyone, no matter where we go. We are so grateful to have them as part of our family and our lives. I am very grateful for all Steven does for our family, he is also almost finished with his bachelors, coaching Brandon's baseball team and Elders Quorum President. So, to be honest, sometimes he stresses that the lawn is getting long and his projects get put on hold time and time again. But he is doing a lot of amazing things all at once. He also walks in the door every night ready to take on four crazy kids who love nothing more than wrestling, tickles, piggy back rides, throwing in the air and then it is supper time, bath time, story time, bed time. Don't forget the diapers and bottles all in between. I am very proud of Steven and all he does for me and our family, we still laugh that we are now a party of 6 when we go out!!

1 comment:

Kacey Mehan said...

Way to go, Steve. Maybe you could win a trip to Ohio so you could bring your whole family to visit us. i know Ohio is not as exciting as Australia, but we would love it.