
My baby, so sad she is so big.

My girls today, too cute.

Steven studying, he is finishing his bachelors, so proud of him!

Pumpkin carvers.

Smile Brandon..

Ok Preslee.

An Oreo to entertain Cecilia while we carved pumpkins.

Preslee and her white pumpkin.

My family before church.

My boys... Handsome handsome

The prego mom and my girls

Before church hair..

All my bruises and head bumps.

Preslee

A shirt for Grace!!
Steven loves me, he got me a new camera after losing mine months ago. Then Cecilia broke Brandon's, the back up camera. So here are several pictures to show we are still functioning!!
5 comments:
Ahhh! A new post! I love you guys and CANNOT wait to see you and your stinkin cute kids!
So, so glad to see all of the new pictures! I've missed your updates. Beautiful kiddos! You're right...Cecilia isn't a baby anymore! Love you guys!
So, so glad to see all of the new pictures! I've missed your updates. Beautiful kiddos! You're right...Cecilia isn't a baby anymore! Love you guys!
Yay! You're back in the blogging world. Only now that puts pressure on me to update my blog. Cecilia looks just like Brandon, only a girl. I love all of your pumpkins. Carving pumpkins always reminds me of being a kid and growing pumpkins in our garden. How do you look so cute for being so pregnant? Oh, and I love the Oreo face. Lol.
Its about freaking time. Your kiddos are as cute as ever.
Post a Comment