Our Herd..

Friday, July 24, 2009

Preslee

Preslee and Bria at Jonas Brothers
Preslee Brandon and Bria at JoBros

Preslee, Brandon and Grandma Sandy celebrating again!!


Preslee and Grandpa Gary



Preslee and her amazing chocolate bday cake




Preslee riding the pony at her party





Preslee graduating from WeeWisdom preschool with teacher Patsy.






Preslee at the trek.







Preslee graduated from preschool and is ready for kindergarten. I am very excited for her, I know she will do super good in school, but I will miss having my best friend home with me. Preslee and I have tons of fun together and we will have to get used to being apart for a few hours every day. We had a fun 5th birthday for Preslee this year, we had two ponies come and give rides, waterballoons, swimming pools, tons of food we bbq'ed, lots of friends. It was a really great day and we loved celebrating our sweet Preslee. Later in the month i took Preslee, Brandon and Bria (our friend and favorite babysitter) to the Jonas Brothers concert. It was tons of fun, super super loud, and a new experience for Preslee.

2 comments:

Kacey Mehan said...

Did you make that cake?! It looks awesome....and yummy too.

Kacey Mehan said...

And I also love the pic of Preslee on the pony. She looks so happy. What kid wouldn't be happy on a pony? You sure know how to throw a party.