Our Herd..

Monday, October 20, 2008

Down time, wrestling, napping..





Even though we enjoyed seeing and doing some things, Saturday was a day for football, naps, wrestling uncle Rico (aka Nathan), and pedicures for me and Jenny. We had so much fun with everyone, it was really great to get to know Jenny better. Nathan has a very sweet little wife and we love her. Here are the last of the pictures from their visit..

3 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I love naps I wish I got to take more.

Kacey Mehan said...

Looks like you guys had a killer time! No, really I was just thinking that we are way overdue to come visit you on your turf. You've made how many visits to see us and we haven't come to see you yet. Maybe when things settle down with Maneesh's job we can come visit the new baby. Can't wait to see her.

Jenny Griffin said...

Well it was great to get to know you and your beautiful family more! We already can't wait for our return trip.